The cartridge containing the rollaway sheet of our screens is delivered already placed in the widest of the two vertical profiles of the frame (see installation video to appreciate it clearly). This profile can be placed both on the left side and on the right side. And, once fixed, thanks to its powerful adhesives, you cannot separate it from the wall without damage it; therefore you must decide on which side you are going to fix the vertical profile before doing so.
|1.To close the door: Place the locking latch on the top of the plastic handle, as indicated in the picture.|
2. Then slam the door. Once closed, place the locking latch as indicated in the picture until it stops at the closure.
3. To open the door: Unlock the locking latch, placing it back on the top of the plastic handle, as indicated in the picture.Then open the roller door.
- A) FOR SHOWER TRAYS WITH PERIMETER RIMS: For a shower tray that has a perimeter flange or skirt higher than the sink, the screen will be installed on top of it. Once installed it is not necessary to seal the lower guide at all.
- B) FOR COMPLETELY FLAT SHOWER PLATES WITHOUT PERIMETER RIMS: Seal the outer perimeter of the shower tray with silicone anti-mold, between the aluminum bottom guide and the shower tray.
- The screen incorporates a self-cleaning system in the roll-up box, and does not require manual cleaning.
- For general maintenance, use soap or mild detergent.