Our online shop allows you to place orders whether you are registered or not:
You are not registered
Placing orders without being registered in our online shop (not recommended)
This way is only useful for those who are going to make a single purchase in our online shop and want to spare themselves the step of entering a password. In exchange for that, they will not enjoy the benefits that come with registration (see registration instructions).
We do not recommend this purchasing method.
Placing orders with your account as registered user (Recommended!)
This is the purchasing method recommended in every case and the only one possible for professionals in our sector who want to enjoy our discounts for professionals.
Furthermore, registered users can choose to:
- Log in to your account before add items to shopping cart
- You can see in every moment the aggregate amount of your order (including shipping costs and taxes), as you add and remove items from your shopping cart
- The contents of your shopping cart will be stored in your account at all times (without any danger of losing your activity due to problems on your computer, oversights, etc.).
- The professionals in our sector will be able to see at all times the prices with its discounts.
Log in at the moment of placing your orderDisadvantages:
- You will not be able to see the actual aggregate amount of your order before you log in: as your shipping and/or invoicing addresses are not known, shipping fees and taxes will apply by default, corresponding to yours or not.
- You can lose the contents of your shopping cart (and you’ll have to start again the selection of items) if you suffer any computer issue, forget to log in, your cookies are erased or overwritten, etc.
- The professionals in our sector will not be able to see the prices with discounts until they have logged in.
Logically, we recommend the first option: log in to your account before adding items to your shopping cart.
To select items and add them to the shopping cart:
- Enter our online shop and click the BUY button of the screens you want to purchase.
- If you want to purchase more than one in some model, indicate the amount before clicking the BUY button.
Once clicked the BUY button, the selected screen will be added to your Cart in the amount indicated.
To access your shopping cart, click the Cart button (top right).
Once in your cart, if you wish, you can:
- Remove all items of the same type from your shopping cart by clicking the wastepaper basket icon located on the right side of the corresponding row.
- Change the number or items of each type, indicating the new amount.
- Check out any selected screen by clicking on its tittle linked inside the cart.
Place the order
To finalize your order, click the PROCEED TO CHECKOUT button:
- If you have already registered and logged in, you will go directly to checkout and confirmation of your order.
- If you have already registered but you have not logged in yet, click on the Login link, enter your access codes (email and password) and click on the CONTINUE button to go to checkout and confirmation of your order.
- If you have not registered yet in our shop and wish to register, fill in the fields, enter a password in the Create an account box and click on the CONTINUE button.
- If you have not registered yet in our shop and do not wish to register, fill in the fields without entering a password and click on the CONTINUE button.
Next, you will have to fill on the following fields to finalize your purchase:
For shipping and invoicing (can be the same or different)
- SHIPPING METHOD
Select the one you prefer if there is more than one available.
Select the preferred payment method, check the box where you declare you agree with the general terms and conditions, make sure that all your data is correct and click on the REQUESTED WITH PAYMENT OBLIGATION button.
Once you have clicked on this last button, you will receive an email confirming your order.
Please, if you have any question or problem in anything related to this matter, do not hesitate to call us or write us.
We’ll be happy to assist you.